When I first told you about TripDoc, the iPhone app my husband and I created to help you plan your travels, it was brand new. Seven months later, we've gotten some great feedback, released two updates, and even released a version for the Windows Phone (WinPhone users, here's a link for you)!
To help you plan your summer travels, for today only, Friday March 18, we're announcing special promotional pricing in the Apple App Store. For just $1.99, you can have the full version of TripDoc (regularly $4.99). There's also a free version you can use to try it out before you buy.
We're doing this as a part of a promotion from Moms With Apps and you should visit their site to see the other family travel apps available at reduced prices today!Why TripDoc
If you're like me, you start every trip with a long list of ideas from friends, guidebooks, the Internet, and more. It's tricky to organize all that information so that I can use it on our trip. The worst part is that once we're on our trip, I'm sometimes choose the nearest restaurant only to find out later that a highly recommended restaurant was just around the corner.
What TripDoc Lets You Do
- Keep track of recommendations that you get from friends, guidebooks, websites and magazines. Adding new places is easy - just search for the name, and click on the right place.
- See all your places on one map
- Show your current location on the map, and easily get directions to the closest restaurant, attraction or back to your hotel
- Keep a list of favorites so you don’t miss a thing
- Mark places as visited
- Keep your list of places for your next trip
- Send information about your favorite places to friends along with your personal notes
How You Can Help
If you like TripDoc, please help spread the word by reviewing it in the AppStore, posting about it on your blog, or even good old-fashioned word of mouth.
TripDoc in the Apple AppStore at $1.99 promotional rate