I'm super excited to have been quoted in this morning's New York Times in an article about gear that makes traveling with kids easier Thanks for stopping by DeliciousBaby to check it out!
Here are the products that I recommended based on our own personal experiences:
- The CARES Harness can be used on a plane instead of a carseat and folds up small enough for your purse. I own two of them!
- My Maclaren Techno Stroller has been a workhorse that carried my kids over the cobbled streets of Rome and the bridges of Istanbul. The only time we've replaced it was when the airline lost one!
- I carried both Eilan and Darya in the Ergo Baby Carrier for as long as I could. It's so useful to have your hands free when you travel, and the babies just snuggle up and go to sleep.
- The BubbleBum Inflatable Booster Car Seat is a new product that shows promise for trips where you need a booster at the destination. It's inexpensive and also works well for carpools. Here's a link to my full BubbleBum Review
DeliciousBaby is about Traveling with Young Kids. We have lots of tips and helpful advice to make your family vacation easier and more enjoyable. If you are new to DeliciousBaby, you might want to check out some of these useful links and resources:
- Travel Tips: Flying with Babies and Kids
- Money Saving Trips the Travel Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- Family Friendly City Guides including Rome, Paris, Chicago, and Seattle