They never make the list of top attractions in a city (and in fact, the model train museum in this picture is now defunct) but train museums and model train clubs can be great places to stop in for a visit during a busy travel day. There's something about models that kids just adore, and many train museums have a kids area with a few trains that kids can play with. In a pinch, we've even made do with a train shop!
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.