This is an image I sometimes use when I want a picture of me traveling with the kids, but I don't know that I have ever explained it. The picture was taken in October 2007. Darya was a day away from her first birthday, and we were traveling in Spain for three weeks. It was the first trip I wrote about for DeliciousBaby, and though we had traveled with the kids quite a bit, sharing our experiences was making me look at them in a new way.
Peyman snapped this shot of me in Antoni Gaudi's Park Guell (one of my favorite parks anywhere) and somehow the image stuck with me. It's easy to feel bogged down with all the kid gear and the worries about snacktime and naptime, but in this shot I just seem happy to be out enjoying what Barcelona has to offer. We spent the whole afternoon in the park, exploring, snacking, and possibly even napping - an afternoon I'm sure I'll always remember.Related Links
Barcelona with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.