I never thought of myself as someone who would have their own business, let alone get my kids involved in it, so it's strange to find that DeliciousBaby has in some ways become our family business. Luckily the hours aren't too grueling, though I'll admit that the kids have fallen asleep on the job (read: airplane) many, many times)
All three kids think it's super fun to help me with product reviews, and it's fun for me to look back at some of the pictures. In this one, Everest and Darya had decided to put on PJs so that they could better test this travel cot. Nowadays, Everest is quick to pull out a notebook and "take notes" about what he likes when we visit a new place, and his thoughts really do roll into what I write. Now all he needs is a fancy camera to complete the travel blogger ensamble!
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.