We're usually light travelers, but something about the combination of the first real road trip in our new minivan, winter weather and a kitchen at our destination made me throw caution to the wind. And somehow, my shock and embarrassment at seeing how *much* there was once it was loaded on a baggage cart only spurred me to document our excess.
Whistler with Kids
Packing lists and tips for packing with kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.