Fall has really and truly arrived in Seattle, and my family took a short road trip to Suncadia Resort last weekend to enjoy the fall colors. The kids loved being out and about in the mountain air, and so did I!
Reader Question: What fall traditions does your family have?Related Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.