Unless you're the mom, you probably wouldn't spot E in this shot (he's the kid in orange, flying the kite). Still, the building drama of the clouds blowing in, the wide expanse of grass, and Old San Juan in the background capture my memories of this afternoon on our recent trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico
I'll be posting more about the trip next week, so be sure to come back and check it out!
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What's Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.