Photo Friday: Imagine Meeting You Here
There's something endearing about Micky and Minnie in Hawaiian garb, isn't there?Related Links
Honolulu and Greater Oahu with Kids (City Guide)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
3 comments | Posted on September 22, 2011 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Lisa on September 22, 2011 at 4:39 p.m.
I love Minnie and Mickey in their Hawaiian clothes - my favourite pics of Minnie and Mickey are when they are wearing different outfits. When we went on a Disney cruise a few years ago we got pics of them in sailor outfits, tropical clothes, formal wear and pirate costumes. Now I have a yearning to see them in Hawaiian garb!
Claire on September 22, 2011 at 11:06 p.m.
They are in-love, look at their body language! I love seeing these photo linkies too, most especially that photo from Gonewiththefamily, little Emma is so adorable! Photo Friday, rocks!
Henry Williams on September 23, 2011 at 7:07 a.m.
this is a nice photo this is cute haha