We seem to be hearing a lot about poutine lately, but for my money the Canadian kid-friendly food of choice is the Beavertail. Fresh, warm fried dough dredged in sugar and cinnamon. Where did we try this delicacy? There's a takeaway stand halfway up Whistler mountain, which makes it the perfect fuel in the middle of the long run down. Before you put your gloves back off, you can just wipe your fingers in the snow to remove the sticky sugar. MMMMM.Related Links
Whistler with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.