Do you collect signs when you travel? I'm always on the lookout for something amusing or culturally relevant, so I just loved this sign at the Honolulu airport. In Hawaiian lore, Menehune are small people who built ancient Hawaiian temples, roads, canoes and houses.Related Links
Oahu with Kids
Maui with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.