I'm writing about Maui for Photo Friday this week in hopes of enticing you to enter to win my giveaway for a Four night stay in a one-bedroom oceanview suite at the Honua Kai Resort in Maui by making at $10 or more donation to Passports with Purpose. There are 80 prizes this year, and all the money goes to build libraries in Zambia through Room to Read.
A Hawaiian Luau is one of those things that almost everyone does on a Hawaiian vacation. It's touristy for sure, but if you pick a good one, it's a great meal and a fun evening filled with traditional dance. Here are some shots from the Old Lahina Luau, just a short drive from the Honua Kai Resort. This Luau focuses on Hawaiian music and dance, and high quality food. My kids loved the opportunity to learn traditional Hawaiian crafts before dinner.
Enter to win a four night stay in a one-bedroom oceanview suite at the Honua Kai Resort in Maui by making at $10 donation
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.