I'm on an emotional high after visiting the Chilileka Basic School in rural Zambia yesterday. I'll write and post more pictures soon, but I thought I'd start by sharing this photo of spelling practice.Related Links
Welcome to Zambia
Visiting the Passports with Purpose Libraries in Zambia
Passports with Purpose
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.