When I first suggested to my kids that we visit Hawaii, they flat out refused. I couldn't have been more confused - isn't Hawaii every child's dream vacation? It turned out they were worried about the Volcanoes and it took quite a bit of convincing to get them to agree to the trip.
Once there, I thought it would be fun to learn a bit more about how Volcanoes work at The Bishop Museum.. It was fun to watch as a once-abstract subject came alive in their eyes.Related Links
Oahu with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.