People often tell me that they're worried their kids will be scared sleeping away from home. I can only speak for my own kids, but now that he's old enough, my toddler repeatedly asks to stay in a hotel. Here are his favorite things.
- A fully sanctioned night in bed with Mom and Dad
- Lots of new doors to open and close and drawers to investigate
- Room Service
- Getting to ride the elevator to and from the room
- Hotel lobbies with big couches or interesting furniture
- The bedside digital clock (Which he says tells when the next train will come)