Finding time alone with your spouse can be tough on a trip with kids. One of our favorite tricks is to go for a bedtime walk and put the kids to sleep in a stroller or sling. Then we're free to talk, stop in for a drink, or just enjoy the scenery. What could be better than a moonlit walk in Paris?Related Links
City Guide: Paris With Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What's Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.