Photo Friday: Things You Cannot Control
I just love this picture of Everest exploring the sand in Laguna Beach - he looks miffed that the sand doesn't behave the way he thinks it should.Related Links
Orange County, CA With Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
4 comments | Posted on August 26, 2010 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Sista minuten on August 26, 2010 at 11:42 p.m.
Nice pic! The boy looks so calm, and maybe he's still contemplating. You can also see the pure serenity in his eyes...
soultravelers3 on August 27, 2010 at 5:56 a.m.
Cute pic! Love kids in sand.
Oops sorry for my linky. We're in Paris with very limited internet time, so I goofed and put the first one on with the link to my main page. So sorry Deb!
Margo on August 27, 2010 at 6 a.m.
I love watching kids play in the sand. I sometimes think that us adults would be better off if we just plopped ourselves down in it with our pail and shovels and started contemplating things. What a cutie!
Leah on August 27, 2010 at 6:08 a.m.
I love the angle of this one!