Last December we took a family trip to Monterey. I was born in the area, so the trip was a fun opportunity to take my kids to do the things I enjoyed when I was there age. Highest on my list of priorities was a visit to climb on the train at Dennis The Menace Park. That's Everest on the train in the top photo, and me as a kid (also in a red jacket!) on the same train.
City Guide: Monterey, CA with Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.