Photo Friday: Mini Mogul
This picture just cracks me up. Doesn't little D look like she's about to give her broker a very serious talking to - just after she finishes her power breakfast.
For bonus points, can anyone guess where this was taken?
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What's Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
7 comments | Posted on July 23, 2010 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Sophie on July 23, 2010 at 2:42 a.m.
Fun photo:) I would guess the balcony of a cruise ship cabin.
MMT on July 23, 2010 at 4:47 a.m.
Mara on July 23, 2010 at 5:33 a.m.
Didn't you stay at the Four Seasons? I'm going to guess that she's enjoying herself at a luxury hotel, as any good CEO would.
Max on July 23, 2010 at 4:54 p.m.
He is enjoying his best moments..... nice pic.
Dominique on July 24, 2010 at 11:55 a.m.
Oh yeah, I'm feeling sorry for her broker about now :lol:
Debbie on July 24, 2010 at 3:05 p.m.
This is the Four Seasons Hotel in Seattle, on a sunny June day.
Cheap Hotels on July 25, 2010 at 1:21 a.m.
What a cool picture...I think she is really enjoying her life...great..