Being on vacation means easing into a new routine that works wherever you are. On this trip, we fell into a routine of taking the kids to the beach after dinner. The beach was much quieter than it is during the day and I didn't need to be overly concerned about sunscreen or heat.
Better than that, though, was what it did for the kids. The soothing waves and sand were such a nice way to wind down after a busy day. They were so satisfied and tired by the time we got them back to the hotel, that this was one of the few trips where we didn't have much trouble getting them to sleep.Related Links
City Guide: Honolulu, Waikiki and Oahu With Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.