Working waterfront doesn't sound as idyllic as an isolated beach, but with kids in tow, an active shipping corridor is a view that everyone can sit still and enjoy. Here's a shot I just love from Alki Beach in Seattle
Things to do in Seattle With Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.