You'd never know that this shot was taken inside the tchotchke filled International Marketplace in Waikiki. If you work your way past the racks of shell lei, pineapple barrettes and refrigerator magnets you'll find a shady center courtyard, a koi pond, and the trunk of the huge banyan tree that embraces the market.Related Links
Oahu with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.