If you've ever been to Vancouver, you've probably wondered what's inside this iconic dome.
If you've gone to Vancouver with kids, though, you probably know - it's Science World, Vancouver's science museum. Like most science museums, it's loaded with hands on exhibits, but what I loved was how the museum's science shows took advantage of that high dome to do some really cool demos about propulsion (i.e. they shot a lot of rockets in the air!). What could be more fun for a geeky family like ours?
City Guide: Vancouver with Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.