These beaded curtains hung at the entrance to an exhibit at San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). The kids couldn't wait to go in - after all, an entrance like that could only conceal magic. Everest was willing to explore the collection with me, but Eilan quickly figured out that the entrance was the best thing going, and he hung out here with daddy passing back and forth through those sparking beads.Related Links
San Francisco With Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.