It's probably a reflection of my terrible parenting, but Darya used to love to be carried under my arm like a baguette. I particularly love this shot of her being carried through the Granville Island Public Market as I load up on goodies for us to share. Now that's what I call a DeliciousBaby
P.S. Today (Friday) is the last day to enter Vancouver recommendations for the first crowd-sourced guide to Vancouver for the iPhone (just in time for the TBEX Travel Bloggers Conference). There are special incentives for bloggers to participate, and we hope you'll join us! It takes just a few minute - and you can start hereRelated Links
Vancouver With Kids
Add Your Vancouver Recommendations Here
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.