The pictures we bring back from the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival (just north of Seattle) each April belie the reality of the experience. The truth is that the fields are a big muddy mess! It's tons of fun though, with activities for kids and a chance to pick up both reasonably priced cut flowers and bulbs of your favorite varieties to plant for next year.Related Links:
Seattle With Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.