Photo Friday: Tulip Festival
The pictures we bring back from the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival (just north of Seattle) each April belie the reality of the experience. The truth is that the fields are a big muddy mess! It's tons of fun though, with activities for kids and a chance to pick up both reasonably priced cut flowers and bulbs of your favorite varieties to plant for next year.Related Links:
Seattle With Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
5 comments | Posted on April 5, 2012 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Anwar on April 5, 2012 at 8:53 p.m.
Beautiful photo! I love tulips and this one has a gorgeous color. Sounds like a great muddy festival!
email@example.com on April 5, 2012 at 9:07 p.m.
Beautiful photo! Tulips are magic - only wish they could last longer. (Hence the need for good photos!) ;-)
Ferias Baratas on April 10, 2012 at 2:55 a.m.
praveen rastogi on April 10, 2012 at 3:31 a.m.
thanks for share with us.........
Cath on April 12, 2012 at 4:46 p.m.
Those flowers look beautiful. I would love to go there and seem them for real.