At the end of every summer, the kids and I spend a week exploring bits and pieces of the Seattle area that we haven't seen before in an effort to capture those last rays of sunshine and freedom. I suppose it's still trendy to call that a "Staycation," but I prefer to call it "Mom Camp"
What about you, do you have an end of summer ritual?Related Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.