People look at me like I'm a little nutty when I recommend the Rem Koolhaas designed Seattle Public Library as one of the best places to check out when you're visiting Seattle with a toddler. Afterall modern architecture is hardly a mainstay toddler interest. But really, what two year old wouldn't want to ride on that escalator?Related Links
Seattle With Kids City Guide
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.