Darya and I had a special dinner together at the American Girl Doll store just north of Seattle last weekend. On the table, there are questions to ask one another while you wait for your food. I thought this one was apropos since we're in the process of selecting a charity for the 2012 Passports with Purpose fundraiser
Darya's suggestion for this year was that we raise $100,000 to buy clothing for American Girl Dolls who don't have any. I suspect she was thinking of her Rebecca doll specifically, who owns only the clothes she came home from the store in. And while that seems like a worthy cause, were still looking for other suggestions. If you've got one, feel free to send me email or comment below. Before you do, you can learn more about causes we like to fund.Related Links
Passports with Purpose
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.