Photo Friday: Colorful Treats at Seattle Deli
We're lucky to live near Seattle's International District. My kids have grown up wandering the colorful Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and South East Asian produce shops with me, and while that might not make them any less finicky when it comes to eating, they think it's as fun to explore as I do. One of my favorite places to pick up lunch on the run is Seattle Deli where Vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches are made fresh to order and there's a wide variety of brilliantly colored sweets to choose from.
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
1 comment | Posted on January 12, 2012 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Terumi on January 14, 2012 at 7:48 p.m.
Havent tried the Seattle deli yet-sounds yummy!