The thing that really impressed me when I first moved to Seattle was how the combination of a) lots of hills b) lots of water and c) lots of greenery makes for great views in so many parts of the city. Now that I've lived here for a while, it has all become commonplace, but every once in a while I remember to take a look around as I drive between errands. Here are a few of my favorite "everyday views"
City Guide Seattle with Kids
Expedia: Things to do in Seattle with kids
Video: Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.