Sometimes you just do what works. On our most recent trip to Whistler, that meant buying Everest a plain hot dog at the most fashionable hot-dog shop I've ever seen after he politely sat through our fabulous-but-not-to-his-liking meal at the restaurant next door.Related Links:
Dinky Dawgs, Whistler BC
City Guide: Whistler with Kids
Meals and snacks on a family vacation
Finding a kid friendly restaurant that YOU will enjoy
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.