Photo Friday: Flying Wizard
Eilan begged to wear his Wizard costume on our plane ride to LA earlier this month, and then showed it off to every flight attendant and passenger who glanced his way. Adorable, right?Related Links
Tips for Flying with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
8 comments | Posted on March 29, 2012 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Lisa on March 29, 2012 at 4 p.m.
Completely adorable!! Is he a budding fan of Harry Potter or just wizards in general?
Mara on March 30, 2012 at 4:55 a.m.
I think Eilan and Teddy should hang out together. The cuteness factor would be overwhelming.
Becca@R We There Yet Mom? on March 30, 2012 at 6:15 a.m.
Cute! Cute! Thanks for hosting!
Debbie on March 30, 2012 at 7:46 a.m.
He doesn't know about Harry Potter yet, he just likes that big purple costume.
The thing that cracks me up every time is that he loves to hide things in the hat (a tall, purple, magician hat made out of the same fabric) sometimes he puts it on his head with stuff in it & walks around a bit before it all falls out ;)
Beth Henry on March 30, 2012 at 12:31 p.m.
We love the idea of the Photo Friday "Club"! Thanks for hosting it. Also, Cute photo of Eilan in the wizard costume. I love seeing kids dress how they like. :)
Sonja on March 30, 2012 at 6:49 p.m.
Is he playing with those Wiki Sticks or whatever they're called? Waxy, bendable things? Those are great airplane toys. Small, light, and fun.
Debbie on March 30, 2012 at 9:53 p.m.
@Sonja Yes, Wiki Sticks - they're great on the plane or in the car!
praveen rastogi on April 10, 2012 at 4:03 a.m.
cute photo i realy like it.
thanks for share with us.