I leave for Zambia this weekend, and I find myself thinking a lot about Seattle as I get ready to go - about how our lives are different in so many ways from what I'll see on the ground in Lusaka. Here's one last photo from Seattle before I go. Next week, expect to see pictures of Africa here!Related Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.