It's starting to feel like fall outside. We haven't quite given up our summer activities, but the weather is a bit cooler and I'm savoring every moment outdoors before the rain begins. This shot of Kayakers on Seattle's Lake Union captures that feeling for me perfectly.
Next week I'll be writing more about what to with kids in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhoodRelated Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.