The queen visits for three weeks in the summertime, and the other royals use it as they wish, but we were glad they weren't there this April because it gave us a chance to explore.
I would have never guessed it, but my kids have discovered history on the trip. And they love it. Darya is fascinated by Mary Queen of Scots, who had apartments here, and both kids are fascinated to learn more about how royalty really lives. Here's hoping that our travels provide the anchor they need to make history just as fascinating in book form as it is in real life.Related Links
Scotland with Kids
Children's Books and Toys for a trip to Scotland
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.