I find the process of hustling everyone through the airport and getting them into their seats stressful (really, it's the hardest part of every trip for me). Sometimes it helps for me to take a good look at what the kids are up to and realize that they are just enjoying the experience . . . as we all should.Related Links
Flying with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.