We visited the National Museum of Scotland, in Edinburgh with the purpose of learning a bit about Scottish history before heading into the highlands, a hard sell with two kids in tow. What a warm welcome we got from this sculpture, made entirely of balloons which was made recently by an artist in residence!Related Links
Edinburgh with Kids
Children's Books and Toys for a trip to Scotland
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.