If you travel over the holidays, it can be tricky to find activities on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. One trick we've learned is to look for zoos, ice rinks, movie theaters, ski slopes, and of course public parks.Related Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.