It's strange to see iconic items from your own lifetime in a history museum, but I'll admit that I was excited to see this Toe Truck, which used to be a local landmark, resurface at the new Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI) in SeattleRelated Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.