We've been working on doing more hiking with our kids this summer. It's not always easy, but the kids are starting to enjoy it, even when they're tired (or maybe they just enjoy the snacks I bring along).
What tips do you have for hiking with kids?
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.