Photo Friday: Memories
There's something special about taking your own kids to do something that was magical for you as a child. For me, the opportunity to be up high, sailing through the sky on the Astro Orbiter, is a hazy childhood memory, so it has been fun to revisit this ride year after year at Disneyland.
Orange County and Disneyland with kids
Contrarian advice for visting Disneyland with kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
4 comments | Posted on May 30, 2013 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Tonya on May 30, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
I visited Chincoteague with my parents' when I was in second grade. It was the first and one of the only vacations we took when I was a child. I thought it was magical and when I married and had children, I couldn't wait to revisit and share the experience with them. We did visit and it was every bit as amazing as it was when I was young.
johncena on May 30, 2013 at 11:04 p.m.
Nice post, I found this place amazing. Hope to be there soon. Thanks for sharing!
Eva on June 3, 2013 at 12:36 a.m.
The kids looks so satisfied :))))
Richard Crest on June 10, 2013 at 11:28 p.m.
That was a perfect Father's Day photo. Disney Land is really a great place for family bonding.