I have a guest article about things to do in San Diego with kids on RookieMoms today. Rookie Moms is a great blog with tons of activities for moms with new babies and small kids that are "more fun than wiping someone's tushie". I've gotten activities from the blog since E was little, so it was fun to share some of my own ideas.
Here's a link to the article Spend A Week in San Diego. While you're there, check out some of their other "A Week In…" articles. Rookie Moms Readers, here are some of the other useful links and resources on DeliciousBaby.
- San Diego with Kids City Guide
- Air Travel with Babies and Kids
- Babyproofing a Hotel Room
- Family City Guides
- Keeping a Child Occupied on a Plane
- Helping your Child Sleep on a Plane