Darya's birthday was this week, and somehow between bringing cupcakes into school and picking her up early, I managed to spend almost the entire day with her. For the middle child in a house with three little kids, that's a huge treat!
After a "tea party" at a kid-friendly coffee shop (this is Seattle, coffee culture starts early), I took her to Carkeek Park, which has one of the loveliest playgrounds in Seattle. Just look at that view!
And check out the salmon slide
Carkeek park is about eight miles north of Space Needle, and you need a car to get here, but can you imagine a better memory of Seattle with Kids than a slide shaped like a salmon?Related Links:
City Guide: Seattle with Kids
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.