I'm writing about Maui for Photo Friday this week in hopes of enticing you to enter to win my giveaway for a Four night stay in a one-bedroom oceanview suite at the Honua Kai Resort in Maui by making at $10 or more donation to Passports with Purpose. There are 88 prizes this year, and all the money goes to build libraries in Zambia through Room to Read.
The Maui Ocean Center is possibly one of my favorite aquariums anywhere. The tropical setting means that many of the exhibits are outside. With kids, that meant there was time and space to run in between checking out the tidepools and the sea turtles. The aquarium focuses on local sealife instead of trying to bring in creatures from around the world, and that gives you an opportunity to learn more about the animals you might see on a snorkeling trip with your kids!
Enter to win a four night stay in a one-bedroom oceanview suite at the Honua Kai Resort in Maui by making at $10 donation
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.