Last week as we drove to school, Everest piped up in the back seat "Rain, Rain, Rain, mommy I'm tired of rain when will it be summertime?" Not for for a while, I said, but we do have spring break coming up, where would you like to go? That's when Darya volunteered "Mommy, let's go to Hawaii, it's always sunny and warm there." Should I be worried that my 4 year old already has her next vacation destination picked out? Perhaps... but instead I'll just revisit the pictures from our summer vacation and hope that they temporarily lift me out of the dull gray haze of Seattle's winter weather.Related Links
Oahu and Honolulu With Kids
Sea Life Park, Hawaii
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.