Photo Friday: Istanbul Stairway
My heart skipped a beat every time the kids walked up the open, curving stairway to our vacation rental in Istanbul, but somehow we all made it home in one piece.Related Links
Bereket Apartments Vacation Rental
Istanbul with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
5 comments | Posted on July 14, 2011 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Mara on July 15, 2011 at 4:22 a.m.
It's funny how we manage to keep our kids alive, isn't it? I wish you could see the staircase in the house we visit in Vermont every summer (spiral, cement floor below). It still makes me nervous, even though my kids are older!
Jessica on July 15, 2011 at 7:47 a.m.
Yikes! Those stairs would be scary for ME! Grace is not something I was blessed with, I'm afraid.
Shelly on July 15, 2011 at 9:10 a.m.
Don't you love how kids are especially drawn to the most hazardous features around, too? Ah, Old World charm... yikes!
Debbie on July 15, 2011 at 12:02 p.m.
We love vacation rentals, but we always end up doing some childproofing when we arrive ;)
wandering educators on July 15, 2011 at 6:54 p.m.
i hear you on the childproofing. this one, though, would have freaked me out. GLAD you made it home safely!