One of my favorite tricks for eating in a nicer restaurant with kids in tow is to find someplace with outdoor dining. The kids still need to behave appropriately, but the ambient noise does a better job of covering their voices. Here we are in Georges, on top of Pompidou Centre in Paris on a lovely sunny day.Related Links
City Guide: Paris With Kids
Georges Restaurant with kids, Paris
About Photo Friday:
You are invited to join us for Photo Friday! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and to help them get to know you. Just post a "Photo Friday" picture on your own blog, and link directly to your post from the linky below (If your url is longer than 100 characters, you will need to use a url shortening service, like bit.ly)
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.