In what is certainly the cutest giveaway I've ever had on my site, I am giving away this Hawaiian Minnie Mouse Crossbody Bag from Aulani Resort in Hawaii. These were made for the opening of the Aulani resort, and were not sold at any other locations. I particularly liked this bag because it plays on the fashion for crossbody bags without being too trendy. It's small enough to be used by a child, but not too diminutive for an adult. Currently, these bags are completely sold out, and this style is selling for over $200 on Ebay.
Here's more detail about the purse
- Sold only at the new Aulani Resort in Hawaii
- No two bags were the same & the character placement on this particular bag is excellent
- Depicts Minnie Mouse in Hawaiian clothing, Chip & Dale, and a hiding menehune
- Bag measures 8.5” in length, 8” in width, with adjustable leather strap
- Inside is lined and has zip pocket, two open pockets, and key hook
- Comes with Dooney & Bourke registration card and all tags - perfect for gift giving
After you enter, you might want to check out my Stories and PIctures about Aulani Resort in Hawaii or my Guide to Oahu with Kids
How To Enter
Other Ways to Win
One lucky reader can win. If you would like a chance to win, leave a comment telling your favorite thing about Aulani Resort (you can check out my Stories and PIctures about Aulani Resort in Hawaii for ideas.) by Monday Nov 14 at 11:59PM PST Please fill in the email field of the comment form (your email isn't shared with anyone, and I will not send you email unless you win).
There are several additional ways you can get entries in this contest. Each takes only a few minutes!
- For Five Entries: Signup for the DeliciousBaby mailing list to get family travel tips and access to special offers and giveaways. I promise never to share your email address or personal information. I get automatic notification when you sign up, so there's no need to come back here and let me know.
- For Ten Entries: Recommend a kid-friendly attraction, restaurant or hotel on Oahu. It takes only a few minutes, and you can use this link to get started Oahu With Kids RecommendationsYou may recommend as many places as you like, and you will get 10 entries for each one. You do not need to leave a comment here - I will be notified of your entries automatically.
- For Five Entries: Recommend a kid-friendly attraction, restaurant or hotel in any city in our city guides. It takes only a few minutes, and it is a great way to share your favorite places with other parents. To make a recommendation, just Click Here. You may recommend as many places as you like, and you will get 5 entries for each one. You do not need to leave a comment here - I will be notified of your entries automatically.
- "Like" DeliciousBaby on Facebook, and come back here to tell me that you did. I use my Facebook page to share exclusive giveaways, discount codes and other opportunities.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (either by reader or email). Leave another comment telling me you did.
Subscribe via RSS
All entries must be received by Monday Nov 14 at 11:59PM PST I will choose a winner randomly and announce the results here by Friday Nov 18, 2011.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
To enter, you must be a U.S. resident, age 18 or older. Employees, partners and vendors of DeliciousBaby and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. We will disqualify any entries that we believe are generated by scripts and other automated technology. When applicable, the winner may be required to execute and return within five business days an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release to be eligible for the prize or an alternate winner will be selected.
Only one comment per person per giveaway post (except as outlined above where the comment is related to an extra entry). Duplicate comments and Anonymous comments will be discarded. Please make sure that the email address in your comment form is valid (email addresses are never public). The comment will not be judged in any way and a winner is selected at random. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received
Winners must claim their prize within three business days after the date of notification of such prize. A Sweepstakes winner's failure to respond to the prize notification and provide a shipping address within the specified three business days will be considered such Sweepstakes winner's forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
All prizes will be awarded. No substitutions including for cash are permitted, except that DeliciousBaby reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any prize. Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize.
By submitting an Entry, each Participant (whether declared a Winner or not) agrees (and agrees to affirm such in writing) to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of DeliciousBaby on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes which decisions are final and binding in all respects, (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, (iii) forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability, claims, demands, and cause of action from personal injury, loss or damage, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of the Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; (iv) grant DeliciousBaby (where permitted by law) the right to use their name on a worldwide basis, in all forms of media, in perpetuity without review or further compensation and, (v) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's positive image, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Any materials containing obscenity, crude language, or descriptions of a violent or sexual nature (as defined solely by Sponsor or Administrator) will not be accepted and the associated Entry will be disqualified. Receipt of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the DeliciousBaby which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, DeliciousBaby reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, DeliciousBaby may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the Prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
P.S. If you like this giveaway, and want to share it with your friends, just click the "Like" button
263 comments |
Posted on November 7, 2011 |
Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed