This is Why We Travel
Eilan and his cousin have met before, but they're just now old enough to appreciate one another. Here they are, playing a noisy duet on my own childhood piano.
Hope you're having a wonderful ThanksgivingRelated Links
Tips for Thanksgiving Travel with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.
3 comments | Posted on November 24, 2011 | Save to del.icio.us
Subscribe to our feed
Sophie on November 24, 2011 at 2:28 p.m.
I'm sure they'll appreciate that adorable photo when they're older ;)
Lisa on November 24, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.
What a precious photo! We live far from family as well and holidays are treasured times for the cousins to get together. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
Debbie on December 2, 2011 at 10:24 p.m.
I only just now noticed Eilan's diaper peeking out of the back of his pants. Somehow that makes it even more adorable.